You don't have to be overweight Leaderboard

Friday, August 14, 2015

Dnipro has Completed the Signing of Micheal Babatunde from Ukrainian League Volyn Lutsk

Super Eagles Midfielder, Michael Babatunde has joined 2014/15 UEFA Europa League finalist Dnipro on a 3-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/babatunde.png
Image@footballlive.ng
The player had been a subject of transfer from Volyn Lutsk to a club with the prospect of playing in a European competition.

“There were discussions with nearly all the top clubs,” Babatunde told goal.

“I have played against Dnipro in the past and he has wanted me ever since but the teams I played for (Krybass and Volyn) never wanted me to go,”
“Teams from France, Spain and Germany but none of them were ready to meet my valuation and in the end Dnipro came out on top.

“I spoke to Markevych and he totally convinced me. He gave me the feeling that I was very important for him. Not only as a player but also as a person – and then it was clear that I would sign for Dnipro.”
Pictures emerged today of the player conducting his medical there were also others of the and claded in Dnipro’s colors. He has been issued the jersey number 79.

The club finished third place in the Ukrainian League Premier League last season and have won the title only twice.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment