You don't have to be overweight Leaderboard

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Siasia picks Taiwo Awoniyi after impressive performance against AFC

Head coach of the U23 football team of Nigeria Samson Siasia after watching Taiwo Awoniyi score a brace in friendly game against Abuja Football College.
        
Siasia said " I am satisfied with him of course,"  said the coach. "A player cannot score two goals that won you a match without you being satisfied. "He has really lived up to expectations even before this match.

He had been scoring in our training sessions and I am happy he has done that in a match setting, "Maybe there was a bit of doubt because he's a very young boy with no league experience and coupled with his lean frame, but I never doubted his talents. "I always knew he could score goals and I am happy he has proved me right."  

No comments:

Post a Comment